Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Going Gaga Over - Current Obsessions

My never ending list rages on!

1) Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain. I have a few of these but my favourite is Enchanted. It's a lovely berry colour that goes with just about anything. These lip stains are easy to carry, easy to apply, moisturizing and full of peppermint-y goodness.




2) The Kinect for Xbox 360. This kicks some major butt. Lots of fun games like Adventures and Dance Central will have you leaping and turning around in no time. I like that I don't have to hold a controller and there is no half ass-ing it, you get some good workouts.



3) Pinterest. Seriously if you haven't checked out Pinterest yet do it! I love LOVE it.



4) I'm totally wanting a new camera so I can have some more exciting pictures to use on the blog. Right now I'm struggling with the quality I'm getting from my little point and shoot. I don't want to go too over the top or fancy though. Currently looking at the Nikon Coolpix p500 12.1mp digital


5) Red Hair! I went through a long stretch of dying my hair all sorts of variations of red and black. I eventually switched to dark brown then grew out all the colour damage. It's probably been over a year since I last dyed my hair and even though I appreciate my natural hair colour, I am feeling the itch to dye it again. Right now I am pouring over every different shade of red trying to decide a colour. All I know is I want it to look like a natural red, I will be tinting my brows to match and it will be done at a salon.




Taaa for now!


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment