Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back To The Grind

There is nothing like the deep internal sigh that happens when you know your vacation is over. It's saying farewell to sleeping in, relaxing and the guilt free over eating that only the holiday season can give you.

Even though my time off work this year was short, it was one of the nicest and most relaxing weeks I've had in a long time. Once the whirlwind of Christmas passed, I got to spend some much needed time at home with my fella and accomplished a lot of household projects that had been sitting on my to-do list for months. For the most part, aside from groceries and bang trims, I basically didn't leave our apartment. We even decided to spend New Years at home drinking champagne, eating pizza and watching movies. But now it's back to life back to reality. C'est la vie.

Happy New Years everyone!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment