Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going Gaga Over: Current Obsessions

Spring is in the air and along with it comes brighter colours, lighter fabrics and happy tunes. In addition to my spring re-organizing project I've been trying out some new looks and spring trends that I was unsure if I could pull off. Here's a quick list of what I'm currently in love with:

1) High Messy Buns - I have a really round wide face that I usually like to narrow by keeping my hair framing it. I've never really liked the way I look with my hair up so I usually avoid it at all cost. But I'm trying to embrace new things and I kinda love the perkiness of my hair piled on top of my head with a few stray curls springing out.

2) Bold Coral Lips - I've always been more of a lip gloss girl. It's quick, simple and has a no fuss quality that I like. But there is something about a bold lip that can really make an outfit pop. My current fav is the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Flame with a swipe of Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Fashion Icon on top


3)The Urban Ballerina Collection by OPI/Sephora. I never thought I would wear pale pink on my nails. Clearly I was wrong.

4)Urban Outfitters Decor. Quirky and functional.



5)This Baseball Bean Bag Chair. My boyfriend is opposed to it. I am in love with the idea of it sitting in my living room and watching Jays games from it. We are in negotiations currently. His argument being "it doesn't match anything in the apartment". My retort was "it matches my Jose Bautista bobble head". We shall see.



G.

No comments:

Post a Comment