Translate

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Going Gaga Over: Current Obsessions.

Every now and then I become obsessed with certain trends/books/colours/etc. Sometimes I fall in love with something and it never goes out of style for me and gets put in my 'love forever pile'. Sometimes my infatuation is fleeting; things that I once shouted "OMG!" at are forgotten. Pretty sure I'm not alone in this habit either. So I thought I would share a couple of the things that I'm totally gone on at this moment in time.



1) Feather earrings. They can be feather or metal that looks like feather or leaves (I also like leaf earrings). But not Toronto Maple Leaf earrings. Just to be clear: I'm a baseball girl.



2) Baseball books; specifically "The Baseball Codes"by Jason Turbow, since it's what I'm reading right now. But I would be up to reading just about any Baseball book once I am finished. Suggestions?

3) Peppermint scented foot cream right before I go to bed. Oh how relaxing.



4) Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish. Fun colours, decent price and drys really fast. I love nail polish but have trouble sitting around waiting for my nails to dry, which results in smudged nails almost right after I finish. So the faster they dry the better! The colour I'm wearing now is a happy shade of pink called 'Jelly'. I'm normally not a pink person but this colour is so lovely; vivid without being too bright and still in a deeper colour range.

5) Sephora. Make-up, make-up, make-up. Nuff' said.



6) Sleep masks with poignant sayings like 'leave me alone'. It's what everybody got in their stockings at Christmas from Santa (ie: Me)

7) Lace & Pearls. Seperate or together I am currently crazy for them. I don't see this going away any time soon.

8) Leopard Print! There's something about it that always makes me smile. It also makes me sassy. At least, if I have to live out of suitcases at my parents' house, I can live out of smile giving print ones. *rawr*


G.




No comments:

Post a Comment