Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

Another Year of Ghoulish Fun

My most favourite time of year has finally come upon us again!  Halloween is just a few days away and it is always prefaced by the Zombie Walk.  Saturday brought all the bloody undead to the streets of Toronto in all their ghoulish glory.  


As always, the enthusiasm people bring to the day brings a smile to my face.  I like to go all out for the zombie walk and appreciate others who do as well.  I usually pick an outfit that is unique enough that others won't be dressed the same but recognizable as well.  I also like to take into account that it is late October and likely to be cold and rainy.  This year I didn't have the funds to buy a whole bunch of new costume stuff so I had to make due with whatever I could find in my costume trunk.  As luck would have it an unopened fox costume happened to be there.  With the popularity of the song "What Does The Fox Say" I had the perfect idea.   


A simple sign made of felt was the only thing I had to add to the costume.  Throw on some tights and bloody up a matching turtleneck from Value Village and I was set! The hat and jacket (which I already owned in a complementary colour) kept me warm and dry.  I shambled, stumbled, groaned and shouted "BRAAAAAAAINS" with the masses.  All in all another successful zombie walk.


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment