Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fitness Goals - The Beginning

In an attempt to cut back on my expenses I recently cancelled my gym membership. I love the facility and people there, but the early closing hours and my procrastination keeps me from going enough to justify paying for it. To make up for this I am now making a plan for home fitness using my kinect.



Basically I am going to use the dance central game and a personal training game (mixed with better nutrition and whatever sports I sign up for) to see how fit I can get. I believe it will be an interesting experiment regardless of the results. Hopefully by putting my plan and progress up here it will help me be a little more accountable for the promises I make to myself. And to up the anti a little bit more I am going to do what most girls try to avoid: I am posting my actual weight on the internet.

January 24th, 2012
Starting Weight: 225
Goal Weight: 145
Daily Accomplishment Goals:
  • 6-8 Glasses of water per day
  • Portion Control
  • Heathier Snacks
  • 30 Minutes of Cardio per day
  • 3-4 full workouts per week
  • Improve Posture

More updates to come! Wish me luck!!


G.





No comments:

Post a Comment