Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Going Gaga Over: Current Obsessions

1) My new portable Air Conditioner is at the top of my favourites list right now. It makes my apartment habitable again.


2) Shark Week on Discovery Channel. Every year I get a little bit more excited for this jawesome week. This year I made t-shirts. No big deal, I'm just a nerd.

3) Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara. This is my new go-to item. It's Waterproof so I can't sweat it off and my face doesn't react to it. Plus my lashes look great.



4) Bronzers/Self Tanners. I don't know why but my legs no longer seem to retain any sort of tan. So I have to fake it. Right now bronzer is where it's at.



5) Swimming. My parents pool, a lake, a river, an ocean...it doesn't matter where I just want to swim.





G.


No comments:

Post a Comment