Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Current Obsessions {GGO} Birthday Edition!

Yesterday was my birthday! I got to spend the day outside with my friends having tons of fun. I thought an obsessions post would be appropriate for today.

1) Birthday Cakes! Are we surprised this is number one? What is a birthday but an excuse to eat as much {paleo} cake as possible?




2) Paleo Desserts Cookbook.  It goes hand in hand with number one. You can't have cake without cake recipes. This book rocks!


3) Long Sunny Walks in the Summertime.  Walking is free AND good for you.  I love spending solo time appreciating the beautiful things around me.


4) Batting cages.  Even if your terrible this is a lot of fun with a group of friends and it's relatively inexpensive.  I personally swing until I can't lift my arms anymore.  Batter up!!

 


Not a very in depth post, but here it is, short and sweet {just like me}. Now I'm off to find more cake.



G.

No comments:

Post a Comment