Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Going Gaga Over - Current Obsessions

1) Hair Feathers. I was really on the fence about these at first, but I bought some cheap ones to try out and I loved them. Even though they only really work when my hair is straight, they do add a little extra something to a fun outfit.


2) Sunshine. To be fair I am always obsessed with sunshine. However I find my love for it is the greatest as Spring begins and the cold days of Winter are left behind. My maxi dresses get dusted off and I can go back to my long walks through the city on a sunny day.


3) Cover FX Mint Tint in Coral Chabils. This is my new go to lip colour! I own soooooo many different types of lip stuff (glosses, tints, sticks, stains) and I am constantly finding new ones that I love. But this one I LOVE love. Just a hint of colour with a burst of pepperminty freshness, it's anti-aging and super moisturizing. All my other glosses I have to put a layer of Blistex under to make sure my lips don't get chapped. Not with this one. I will be for sure buying this in many colours.

4) Gluten Free Cooking. A couple weeks ago I made the decision to cut all wheat/gluten out of my diet as part of a healthier lifestyle choice. So far it's been great and I've been feeling really good. I'll check back in with this in a couple months to see how much of a difference it's made.


5) Head Scarves. My collection of scarves is steadily growing! They are really cute accessories that can make an outfit pop and they do a really good job of disguising bad/lazy hair days. I generally wear them with straight bangs, some stray hair to frame my face and a big bun.





G.

No comments:

Post a Comment