Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Going Gaga Over: Current Obsessions

The sun is out, my hair is straight and my dress is bright yellow. There is no reason for anything less than big smiles. Just popping by with a quick list of current loves.

1) Summer-like weather! Yeah I know it's not officially summer yet but it's certainly starting to feel like it. I've already started to chant my favourite phrase in my head 'parks, picnics & patios'

2) Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips - easy, affordable, no muss no fuss. My nails are leopard print right now, they are making quite a splash.

3) DIY blogs and projects - I've been re-painting my front hall and it has inspired me to change up some things around the apartment. I'm going to go through and try to take some stuff I have and re-purpose it to get better use. Updates are a coming.

4) Strapless sun dresses - I have to wear a one shouldered bridesmaids dress in August. I refuse to have strap tans. Keeping it classy.

5) Bread Making - I have yet to venture past a basic whole wheat bread but there are no complaints thus far. With The Boy all moved in, and his sandwich consumption at an all time high, it's definitely saving me money.


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment